✅ PREMIUM QUALITY /// Our decals look KILLER and stay ALIVE. Long lasting 6+ year life expectancy outdoor, lifetime indoor durability. Decorate your car, truck, boat, motorcycle, window, laptop, phone, wall, guitar, case, refrigerator, helmet, hard hat, or your custom project.
✅ DESIGNED AND MADE BY A PRO /// Everything is designed by hand without tracing software giving you professional looking graphics without any funky lines or ugly text.
📦 SHIPPING /// In order to keep costs as low as possible for you, we ship these decals via Canada Post Lettermail.
While this method is very reliable, it does not come with a tracking number and can take 7 – 21 business days to arrive. Please allow enough time for delays and do not ask, “where is my tracking number”. If you need tracking or need it sooner, please contact us for UPS shipping (5 – 10 days). The cost will be $15. We ship most orders the same or next business day (Mon – Fri). In cases where we cannot do this (due to custom designs, lack of specific color in stock, etc,) you will be notified of the delay.
- Then clean the surface where the decal will be installed with minimum 50/50 isopropyl alcohol / water mix. If it’s really gross or oily, clean it one more time. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot surfaces. Ideal surface temperature is 15°C – 32°C (60°F & 90°F)
- Slowly removed the paper backing making sure that your decal remains stuck to the transfer tape. If part of your decal lifts up with the backing, rub the paper backing back down against it until it stays stuck to the transfer tape.
- Once it’s peeled away from the backing, line up & position your decal against the surface to which it will be applied. Google “hinge method” on YouTube to get a good grasp. Using a credit card as squeegee, to smooth down your decal, making sure that it is completely stuck to the surface.
- Slowly & carefully remove the transfer tape from your decal at a 45° angle, making sure that your decal is stuck to the surface. If you see part of the decal does not release from the transfer tape, press and it back down to the surface and repeat the process.
- Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the decal, but if not, take a needle and poke a hole into the bubble to allow the air out and rub down again.