DECALS THAT LOOK KILLER AND STAY ALIVE!
Printed in highest resolution for razor sharp detail and unbeatable color.
Long lasting 6 year life expectancy outdoor, and lifetime indoor durability. Decorate your: car, truck, RV, trailer, camper, smart phone, locker, laptop, binder, wall, bumper, guitar, case, iPad, android, refrigerator, helmet, hard hat, toolbox, motorcycle… just about any relatively flat surface.
This decal / sticker is a printed, die-cut, gloss laminated vinyl decal, printed on white vinyl. All decals are made from premium brand name, high-quality vinyl that is laminated and will last for many years. Indoor durability is for forever; outdoor is 6+ years. It is very easy to apply on any plain surface; and can be just as easily removed.
- Clean the surface where the decal will be installed with minimum 50/50 isopropyl alcohol / water mix. If it’s really gross or oily, clean it one more time. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot surfaces. Ideal surface temperature is 15°C – 32°C (60°F & 90°F)
- Slowly removed the paper backing making sure that your decal remains stuck to the transfer tape. If part of your decal lifts up with the backing, rub the paper backing back down against it until it stays stuck to the transfer tape.
- Once it’s peeled away from the backing, line up & position your decal against the surface to which it will be applied. Google “hinge method” on YouTube to get a good grasp. Using a credit card as squeegee, to smooth down your decal, making sure that it is completely stuck to the surface.
- Slowly & carefully remove the transfer tape from your decal at a 45° angle, making sure that your decal is stuck to the surface. If you see part of the decal does not release from the transfer tape, press and it back down to the surface and repeat the process.
- Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the decal, but if not, take a needle and poke a hole into the bubble to allow the air out and rub down again.
- (Optional) Lock it in with a little heat from hair dryer or heat gun, taking care not to get too close and melt the decal. Then rub it down again with a piece of paper over top, or just use your finger. This works especially well on textured surfaces like the Tolex on a guitar case.
We ship most orders the same or next business day (Monday to Friday). In cases where we cannot do this (due to custom designs, lack of specific color in stock, etc) you will be notified of the delay.